In an increasingly projectized world, PMI professional certification ensures that project managers are ready to meet the demands of projects across the globe.
What are PMI Certifications?
We offer a comprehensive credentialing program for project practitioners of all education and skill levels. Our credentials are rigorously developed, globally accredited and easily transferable across borders and industries. Regardless of where you are in your career, we have a certification for you. Demonstrate your expertise and your commitment to the profession with a PMI certification.
- Over 500,000 PMI Certification Holders – There are more than half a million PMI certification holders worldwide. That’s a pretty large network to learn from and collaborate with.
- Around the World – PMI certifications holders are in 180 different countries across six continents.
- Every Industry – PMI certification holders are in every industry, from healthcare, telecommunications and finance to IT and construction.
The decision to earn a project management certification is a big one, so make sure you choose one that best fits your current expertise and your future career plans. You can apply for any certification that matches your qualifications, and no certification is a prerequisite for another.
- PMP ® – The most important globally-recognized and independently validated credential for project managers, perfect if you have demonstrated experience and competence in leading project teams.
- CAPM ® – A good entry-level certification if you’re new to project management, or still figuring out your career path.
- PgMP ® – Designed for those who manage multiple, complex projects to achieve strategic and organizational results.
- PfMP ® – Recognizes the advanced experience and skill of portfolio managers and demonstrates proven ability in the coordinated management of one or more portfolios to achieve organizational objectives.
- PMI-ACP ® – Created for those who believe in and apply agile principles and practices on projects. It’s the only agile certification that requires a combination of training, experience and an exam. It also bridges agile approaches such as SCRUM, XP, LEAN and Kanban.
- PMI-PBA ® – Highlights your expertise in business analysis and spotlights your ability to work effectively with stakeholders to define their business requirements, shape the output of projects and drive successful business outcomes.
- PMI-RMP ® – A specialty credential that demonstrates competence in assessing project risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities.
- PMI-SP ® – A specialty credential for practitioners who want to focus on developing and maintaining project schedules.