Leading organizations across sectors and geographic borders have been steadily embracing project management as a way to control spending and improve project results. When the recession began, this practice became even more important. Executives discovered that adhering to project management methods and strategies reduces risks, cut costs and improves success rates—all vital to surviving the economic crisis.
PMI-KPC has a number of programs carefully designed to help participants confidently get ahead in their professional career and businesses. PMI-KPC can engage with your organization in multiple ways to enhance their Project Management capabilities and to bring project related knowledge to your employees.
This is a 2-day Instructor led training based on the combined principles and techniques of project management, organization development, and Relationship Awareness Theory. The program benefits managers, executives, specialists and staff who are involved in, or expect to be involved in, projects of any size or type, either as a leader or as a team member
Successful projects are the result of good time & cost control management, and effective relationships with team members & other key players. Both are achieved by using a team approach in planning, monitoring and conducting the work of projects. Technical project management tools are combined with the interpersonal team processes needed to ensure that the tools actually work.
Agile Project Management
PMI-KPC also offers trainings for Agile Project Management. The methodology followed in the Agile training programs consists of lectures, hands-on exercises and games. The presentation/concept sessions are based on PMI’s references and publications recommended for the preparation of PMI-ACP examination and tailored to the design of the exam which tests the candidate’s knowledge of Agile fundamentals.
One-day Agile Foundation Program
This one-day foundation program on Agile is designed for those who want to get exposed and acquainted with Agile concepts. This program has been conceptualized as a short program to get into foundations of Agile Methodologies and apply them on small and medium projects.
Two-day Agile Advanced Program
This two-day program is designed for those who want to pursue PMI-ACP certification and fulfil the mandatory 21 contact hour requirement; they can proceed to join this Agile Advanced Program after completing the Agile Foundation Program
Managing time, tasks, people and resources effectively can make the difference between success and failure when completing a complex project. Keep your projects on track, on time and within your budget by learning how to track all project management details in Microsoft Project.
PMI-KPC organizes MS-Project 2013 hands on training on a regular basis in which covers following areas and topics in detail :
- Projects & project management
- The importance of project management and creating a Project plan
- Create a new project
- Managing and configuring tasks in Project
- Understanding and managing resources
- Using Timeheet
- Managing issues and risks
- Integrating data with other Microsoft applications
- Tracking costs in Microsoft Project
- Project reporting
- Viewing project information visually
EPM 2013 – Enterprise Project Management Training
This Microsoft Project Server training class is intended for Administrators, Systems Engineers, PMO Managers, Project Managers, Consultants and other people responsible for the deployment and management of a Microsoft EPM Solution using Project Server 2013 in medium to very large computing environments that use the Microsoft Windows Server 2013 operating system.
Our Microsoft Project and Project Server training courses will empower you to make decisions faster and smarter. We also offer a flexible approach delivering our courses either onsite or open enrollment. Learn from us.
- Be familiar with the components in the Microsoft EPM platform
- Understand Project Server’s enterprise project management terminology
- Be familiar with the Enterprise Resource Pool and the Enterprise Global file
- Describe the new features in Project Server 2013
- Understand the EPM platform technology stack
- Understand the Project Server 2013 installation types
- Name the databases used by Project Server 2013 and Windows SharePoint Services
- Describe the project communications life cycle used in Project Server 2013
- Be familiar with Project Server 2013 team collaboration tools
- Understand the concept of publishing with Project Server 2013
- Acquire an overview understanding of OLAP cubes and Data Analysis views
- Identify hardware and software requirements for a Project Server 2013 installation
- Understand service accounts required for installation and operation
- Configure SQL Server and Analysis Services for SharePoint Server and Project Server
- Install SharePoint Server and Project Server
- Create a Project Server Web App
- Create SharePoint Service Applications Manually
A Project Management Office (PMO) can be instrumental in developing organizational capabilities in project management for organizations. This one-day workshop provides practical hands on advice on setting up and running an effective and successful PMO which will help in gaining understanding on principles, strategies and best practices for setting up and running a PMO based on organization’s requirements and needs.
Sponsors & Partners