As PMI Karachi Pakistan Chapter (KPC) is a volunteer, nonprofit organization. Volunteers are the cornerstone and foundation of our chapter.
Working as a Volunteer for PMI KPC is both satisfying and rewarding. There are opportunities not only for contributing toward for advancement of the Project Management causes, but also professional development, networking, gaining visibility and recognition, and progressing to the positions at the regional and global level within relatively short period.
Volunteer benefits include:
- Making a difference by helping others learn, develop and grow both professionally and personally.
- Personal development of leadership and other soft skills.
- Peer recognition through interaction and publicity of chapter activities.
- Satisfaction of contributing to the success of the chapter and celebrating it at special volunteer events.
- Participation in special leadership meetings with chapter officers.
- Earn Professional Development Units (PDUs) toward certification renewal.
PMI KPC has very ambitious plans as charted in the PMI KPC Multi-Year Business Plan and envisioned by the PMI, USA. We are confident that your joining hands with us would enable us to accelerate our journey towards achievement of our objectives and serving the project management community more effectively.
For more information, please see the Volunteer Ladder.
You can also contact following
- Kinza Ansari, Vice President Volunteer Coordination (email@example.com)
Sponsors & Partners